Monday, February 18, 2013

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake


Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a nice day off. The sixth book is Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. Girl of Nightmares is the sequel to Anna Dressed in Blood. As I began to read this book, I was sort of cautious because sequels or the second book of a series can be sometimes a downright fail. However, this one was an exception. I absolutely loved Girl of Nightmares, especially because I didn't even realize I was turning the pages until something brought me back to reality. I really enjoyed the character Cas, and it probably was because of his talent of perfect timing. His tone throughout the whole book had me chuckling. There were a few cuss words throughout the book, but that's where his perfect timing comes into play. He had a knack of saying a cuss word, but it was so perfectly placed and said that you just have to chuckle. I would definitely recommend this book to someone, but I would tell them to read the first book first because it would just make the second book a lot easier to understand. I would also like to mention the cover of this book, because it is breathtaking, and it gives the reader an image for the plot line. And finally, I would give Girl of Nightmares a 10. Yes folks I am giving this book a 10! Ha-ha,  okay so if any of you have read either Anna Dressed in Blood or Girl of Nightmares or both feel free to leave a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment