Monday, July 20, 2015

Feature and Follow (#8)









Happy Friday everyone!

Thank you to Parajunkee and Allison Can Read for hosting Feature and Follow every week! The goal of the Feature and Follow is to meet new bloggers in the world of book blogging and earn some new followers :)

The awesome thing about this feature is that when you follow me I will follow you, and vice versa.  I want to know a couple of things before you leave my little corner. First, let me know if you are a new or old follower. I want to get to know all of you who take the time to visit my blog. Second, I know I mentioned above to either follow me on Bloglovin or Email, but feel free to follow me on Twitter, Google+, and I'm now on Facebook and Instagram. You can follow me on one or all of them, just let me know where you followed me :)  I lied, one last thing, make sure you leave your link so I can come visit :) I look forward to reading all of your blogs!

This Week's Question Is...

If you had the money what would your own personal library look like? What would be in it? What colors, decorations, etc would you put in it? Question asked by The Realm of Books

If I had the money, I would have all my walls lined with bookshelves. Above the bookshelves, I would have quotes, book related and inspiration, in frames. I would have one whole bookshelf dedicated to my TBR, and then the rest of the shelves would be organized either in alphabetical order of the last name of the author or by height. I would want to have various seating options. Just to name a few: a window seat, recliner, couch, and one of those lounge chairs that you are sitting up but you stretch your legs out as well. I think I would want my desk in there as well, so I can have a surface to write on if something strikes me and I would want to write it down. I don't know about the wall colors. Maybe...soft pink or purple or green? I would probably just keep the paint colors white, so it wouldn't detract from the quotes, because I plan on making those more vibrant in color. I also want to have a decorative box that's large enough to hold books, so if I end up not liking a book or need to make room for new books I can just put the books I don't want anymore in the box to be donated or given to friends. 

2 comments:

  1. Your room sounds really pretty and relaxing! I think I would also like to be surrounded by shelves and I love the idea of having quotes and stuff around. I think mine would be color organized though, those all look so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It's definitely my happy place in my mind that I go to when I'm feeling stress. Fingers crossed that someday I will have a room with some aspects of this one!

      I have seen those! I feel like I would go crazy though with book series out of order. Even before that though I would go crazy trying to organize my books by proper color and then getting them exactly like I want them. I have tendencies to be a perfectionist sometimes lol :)

      Delete